Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/13/2019
|Output Current mah/h||0.1~6.0A|
|LIPO/LION/LIFE cells||1~6 LiPo/LiFe/Lion/Lihv|
The Turnigy Accucel 6 Balance Charger utilizes quality FET's and resistors to accurately balance and charge LiPoly and NiMH batteries.
The Accucel-6 will handle LiPoly/LiFe up to 6S and NiMH/NiCd up to 16S and shows individual cell voltage during charge with real-time updates throughout the charge cycle.
The intuitive menu system means charging and cycling is an easy process and can be done quickly and accurately either at the field by using a 12v input such as a car battery or at home with a 12v power supply.
Bundled with the Accucel-6 is a bunch of input and output wires which should satisfy any charging requirement.
The Accucel-6 is the first charger in the market with this PCB layout Circuit design.
Our chargers have CE and RoHS certification, proving their safety.
• Microprocessor controlled
• Delta-peak sensitivity (NiMH/NiCd)
• Individual cell balancing
• Li-ion, LiPo, LiFe and LiHv capable
• Ni-Cd, NiMH and Pb capable
• Large range of charge currents
• Store function allows safe storage current
• Time limit function
• Input voltage monitoring. (Protects car batteries at the field)
• Data storage (Store up to 5 packs in memory)
• Battery break in and cycling.
Input Voltage: 10~18V
Circuit Power: Max Charge: 50W / Max Discharge: 5W
Charge Current Range: 0.1~6.0A
Discharge Current Range: 0.1~2A
NiMH/NiCd Cells: 1~16
LiIon/LiPoly Cells: 1~6
Pb battery Voltage: 2~20V
Power supply not included.